Hale & Associates has been named a Circle of Excellence Agency by Umialik Insurance Agency for 2016! (Minneapolis, Minn.) Umialik Insurance Company today announced that Fairbanks-based Hale & Associates has been named one of Umialik’s Circle of Excellence Agencies for …Continue Reading
posted on Thursday, March 17th, 2016 and is filed under Uncategorized
We are dedicated to helping you get the best rates possible.
- As China Talks Resume, Trump Seeks a Win on Trade
As trade negotiations with China resume, the Trump administration is racing to strike a deal that will result in long-term reforms—and prove that tariffs are an effective battering ram to open markets …
- How Amazon Will Grow Without a New York HQ2
For Amazon, walking away from the New York HQ2 deal is unlikely to either slow its ascent or stop its hiring there. Beyond its Arlington, Va., HQ2, Amazon plans to boost hiring in 17 other cities in t …
- Apple's Executive Shake-Up Readies Company for Life After iPhone
Apple is shaking up leadership and reordering priorities across its services, artificial intelligence, hardware and retail divisions as it works to reduce the company’s reliance on iPhone sales.
- FAA Probes Southwest Airlines Over Baggage Weight Discrepancies
Federal air-safety regulators are investigating Southwest Airlines for widespread failures to accurately track the combined weight of checked bags loaded into each of its jets.
- Honda to Shut Major U.K. Production Plant Amid Brexit Uncertainty
Japanese car-maker Honda Motor will shut a major production plant in the U.K., the latest auto group to plan a pull back from the U.K. as Brexit looms.
- Discounts on SUVs Are Getting Bigger as Dealer Inventories Rise
Auto makers are pulling back on discounts on sedans and shifting more promotional dollars to sport-utility vehicles and trucks.
- Why Your Apps Can Find You, But 911 Can't
Smartphone apps can usually find users quickly and effortlessly, but 911 is often less accurate at finding callers from their cell phones. WSJ’s Spencer Macnaughton looks at efforts to make 911 servic …
- Investor Steve Jurvetson Works to Move On With New Fund
Venture capitalist Steve Jurvetson is back on the investment scene with a new fund, more than a year after he was hit with allegations that he mistreated women and left the firm he co-founded.
- Europe's Pharmacies, Long Protected, Face Shake-Up
European apothecaries, a last bastion of the continent’s market-street past, are up against a fierce challenge from a Belgian entrepreneur who doesn’t follow their traditional rules designed to cushio …
- Worry About Debt? Not So Fast, Some Economists Say
As the national debt swells, some economists are making a once-heretical argument: The U.S. needn’t be so worried about all of its red ink.